Where am I?
Spring Hill Middle School: Teachers, Students, and Parents Working Together
Skyward Family Access: This is the district’s gradebook program plus more, like fees, food service and parent message center. Students and parents can monitor student academic progress online by logging in to the Skyward site. It includes homework assignments, attendance, and grades as well as the ability to communicate with teachers at this site. You must register at the school office to receive your log in information.
SHMS Homework Calendars: Stay up-to-date with what is going on in the classrooms at the Middle School using your teacher's homework calendar.
Student Online Textbooks: If you forget to bring home your textbook in the evening, don’t worry! Students may access many of their school textbooks online:
Math 6, 7, 8th and Algebra:
- Access: http://www.bigideasmath.com/
- Password: Username and Password will be issued to the students by the teachers.
- Click on "Student", "Common Core Curriculm", and "Home Edition" tabs.
Elements of Literature, Health, 7th and 8th Grade Science:
- Access: http://my.hrw.com
- Select online textbooks and table of contents to see all of the resources.
6th Grade Science:
- Access: http://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
- Access: http://www.glencoe.com
- Select “Kansas” as the state, select “Student/Parent,” select “World Languages,” and then select “Enter.”
Social Studies, Family Consumer Science:
- Access: http://glencoe.com
- Select “Kansas” as the state, select “Student/Parent,” select “Social Studies” or “Family and Consumer Science” and select “Enter.”
Kansas State Academic Standards & Assessments: “Parent Involvement + Student Success”
Kansas Assessment Fact Sheets for Students and Parents:
Kansas Safe Schools Resource Center