Where am I?
Welcome to Spring Hill Middle School! Located in the city of Spring Hill, more than 485 students in grades 6-8 join us each day on their path to life-long learning. The school has 69 certified and classified staff members with an average of 18 years of experience striving to provide educational opportunities that meet each student's unique needs. The school’s staff is committed to providing a safe, positive climate that is student-centered and is conducive to learning. In addition to the school’s excellent educational results, students have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities that encourages personal growth and success.
Here’s more about Spring Hill Middle School:
- Standards of Excellence: “The SHMS Expectation” -- SHMS has consistently reached the Standard of Excellence on the Kansas State Assessments in reading, math and building-wide. SHMS has also achieved the Standard of Excellence in the areas of social studies and writing.
- We believe that "Education is a Shared Responsibility" between students, parents and staff.
- We show off our school pride in purple, gold and black. We are the Mavericks!
- We participate in the Frontier League with seven other schools in activities, including academics, athletics and fine arts.
- The school's Student Advisory Council leads the way to student involvement, planning community projects, student dances, service projects and spirit events.
- Building Report Card