Where am I?
Spring Hill Intermediate School is home to more than 330 students, and has the facilities and infrastructure in place to help students effectively learn in a comfortable setting. In addition, the school’s new landscaping showcases the front of the building and welcomes students and visitors each day. The SHIS Community Service Club and the SHHS Volunteer Club joined forces to plant flowers and shrubs to beautify the building.
The features of our building include:
- Seven third grade classrooms
- Six fourth grade classrooms
- Five fifth grade classrooms
- Two computer labs and two computer laptop carts with 30 additional computers in each
- A very spacious gymnasium that is home to physical education classes and indoor recess as well as community events
- Music room with stage area
- Multi-purpose room that serves as the school’s cafeteria and space for grade-level functions
- A media center
- A science laboratory for weekly lab experiments
- An art room for monthly art instruction
- A Parent Resource Room that provides materials and ideas to help parents support learning at home
- Additional classrooms and workspaces for specials classes, special services, the school nurse, and counselor
- A playground and hard surface area is available to students to the north of the facility