Where am I?
It’s been a great year in track! Four girls and one boy qualified for the State Track Meet on Friday and Saturday (May 24-25) in Wichita. By having a top four finish in their Regional meet last Friday, they qualified for the State Meet. Several girls had personal bests at Regionals!
- Meg Sharemet qualified in three events. She placed 1st in the 100 meter high hurdles and broke her own school record. She also placed 1st in the 300 meter hurdles and breaking a 17-year-old school record. Sharemet also placed 2nd in the long jump.
- Makaela Willis placed 4th in the 1600 meters.
- Laura Spaulding placed 4th in the high jump.
- Macy Carbajo placed 4th in the 3200 meters by just edging out her teammate Macy Burke. It was a great race to watch!
- Michael Gallagher placed 4th in the high jump.
This Week's Schedule
The attached SHHS Activities Handbook contains the policies and procedures by which Spring Hill High School will conduct its interscholastic activities.
All student-athletes that are planning to participate to sports are required by KSHSAA to be completed and returned to the school's office. For more information about immunization requirements, please visit our immunizations resource page.
Need to find your way to an away event? Find directions here!