Where am I?
Library Media Center
Welcome to the Spring Hill High School Library!
We are wrapping up the school year, but we want you to keep reading over the summer! Here are some ideas:
- Take advantage of the eBooks offered by our library and others. You can find links on our eBooks and Audio Books pages.
- Get involved in Johnson County Public Library's Summer Reading Club.
- Participate in Read, Kansas Read!
Students, your library is the perfect place to read, research, study, and work on class projects. Come on in and check it out! You can use this library website as a starting place for your research projects, whether you are in the library lab, a classroom, or working on a project at home.
Search the library catalog from anywhere. Check the "My Info" tab to see when your books are due. Renew your books. Place a hold on a book. Write a book review. Recommend a book to a friend. Create book lists.
Popular State Library Databases:
- MasterFile Premier - a good, general database of magazines, online reference and images.
- Academic Search Premier - academic journal articles.
- Newspaper Source Plus - newspapers from around the world.
Learning Express Library can help you prepare for the ACT, build your academic and test-taking skills, prepare for college or the workplace, improve your computer skills, or search for a job. It is another service provided by the State Library of Kansas to all Kansas residents.
Mango is an online language-learning system, provided by the State Library of Kansas, that can help you learn languages like Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian and more.
More Student Links
- Copyright Friendly Image Sources
- Google Docs
- Kansas Databases
- Kansas Library Card
- Online Textbook Access
- Other Libraries
- "U" Drive
The library has a study area, computer lab, reading nook, conference room and many more great features. There are over 6,000 circulating items in the collection.
Students may check out up to four items at a time, for three weeks. Reference materials may be checked out for an hour.
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Mrs. Rebecca Fawcett, Library Media Specialist, (913) 592-7278, email@example.com
- Mrs. Lesia Stiles, Library Aide, firstname.lastname@example.org
19701 S. Ridgeview Road
Spring Hill, KS 66083
View the Photo Gallery