Where am I?
To enhance the extraordinary educational opportunities for students, staff and patrons of the Spring Hill School District.
In 1993, it was the vision of Dr. Barton Goering to develop the Spring Hill Education Foundation ‘for the kids’. With the support of school board members and initial donations from patrons and businesses in the community, the Foundation partnerd with the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation to provided more than $153,000 in scholarships to Spring Hill High School graduates.
- Provide multiple scholarships, awarded each year to graduating seniors. The scholarships are evaluated heavily on community service and activities.
- Supplement educational needs of the district not provided for within state and federally funded guidelines.
- Continue to grow the Foundation as the needs of the District grow.
- Chad Lewis, President
- Dr. Wayne Burke, Vice President, Ex-officio
- Doug Schwinn, Treasurer, Ex-officio
- Misty Eytcheson, Secretary, Ex-officio
- David Dunmire
- Stephanie Herthel
- Brad Willson, Ex-officio
The Spring Hill Education Foundation is grateful for the contributions made by patrons and businesses in our community. Without these donors, our goals could not be reached. The Foundation relies heavily on the volunteer participation of our community business members who faithfully support and enrich the program and we are thankful for each and every one of those individuals.
Contributions may be tax deductible within federal limits, please consult your tax advisor for details. Through the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation the Spring Hill Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) corporation. Please make contributions payable to the Spring Hill Education Foundation, 19701 Ridgeview Road, Spring Hill, Kansas 66083.
For additional information, contact:
Director of Communications
Education Foundation Golf Tournament Coordinator